Skip to content
S&P 5007,818.93up +0.58%Nasdaq27,599.89up +0.45%Dow51,521.28up +0.49%DAX25,449.19up +0.77%GBP/USD1.3261down −0.11%EUR/GBP0.8481up +0.01%Brent101.62up +1.03%Gold4,180.4down −0.16%Bitcoin85,383down −0.19%Prices at 02:18
ChartsView

WPP - 123 low

More
4 years 3 months ago #17851 by Trendfriend
Replied by Trendfriend on topic WPP - 123 low
Hope your keeping well Anne. :)
As well all the other folks here.... been a while..
Keep safe all!

Regards,
trendfriend
The following user(s) said Thank You: annes goal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #17844 by annes goal
Replied by annes goal on topic WPP - 123 low
Thanks LTV - and I agree - more chat!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #17843 by longterm_view
Replied by longterm_view on topic WPP - 123 low
We need more chat on here. :P

So here’s my pennies worth.

I wouldn’t class this as a 1-2-3 low, it didn’t drop enough, I don’t believe.

Looks like maybe a double bottom.

We need experts. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: annes goal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #17842 by annes goal
WPP - 123 low was created by annes goal


Hi - I hope everyone has had a wonderful long weekend?

I just spotted this and wondered if it was a possible 123 low being set up here ;)

Happy days B)
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by annes goal. Reason: include chart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trendfriend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: remo
Powered by Kunena Forum
Use the arrow keys to move and Enter to openSearch every page

Share tips