Skip to content
S&P 5007,818.93up +0.58%Nasdaq27,599.89up +0.45%Dow51,521.28up +0.49%DAX25,449.19up +0.77%GBP/USD1.3256down −0.14%EUR/GBP0.8478down −0.02%Brent101.64up +1.05%Gold4,175.0down −0.29%Bitcoin83,944down −1.87%Prices at 03:02
ChartsView

UBS 2018 Technical Outlook

More
8 years 8 months ago #15181 by Trendfriend
Yes it has been very quite here at times, longterm....

Credit to Remo for keeping the website going despite his other commitments... :)

It's just a thought, but maybe a move back to the iii private c/v board may be good idea Remo??

Just a thought....and a idea....not telling you what to do or anything....because it has been very quite here for while now...

atb, wdik, dyor,
trendfriend :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #15163 by longterm_view
I was looking to start making pension contributions soon, going by the UBS report, would you think it better to wait and drip feed at the end of the year?

I must admit, my work has exploded and I don't have time to write on here anymore, or trade, but I do have a read of the posts every now and again.

I was going to try and start a few trades again. :P

I notice not many people comment anymore? :huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: cautious tone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #15162 by Monkeyz
All the best for 2018!

2018 UBS Technical Outlook

M
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadcatb0unce, annes goal, svg123, longterm_view, Libero, Trendfriend, MRA4, cautious tone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: remo
Powered by Kunena Forum
Use the arrow keys to move and Enter to openSearch every page

Share tips