- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 10
CARA - Cara Therapeutics, Inc.
- inthemoneystocks
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Fresh Boarder
-
Less
More
9 years 2 months ago #14905
by inthemoneystocks
CARA - Cara Therapeutics, Inc. was created by inthemoneystocks
I bought 5,000 shares of Cara Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CARA) at $12.32 just minutes ago. The reasoning is mostly technical, as the stock chart is hitting major technical support and is extremely oversold. In addition, at such levels and with promising drug candidates, it becomes a possible buyout target for a big player like Gildead Sciences (GILD) and others. In addition, the company is in the pain relief field. Any drug that is not an opioid can make a company extremely valuable considering the epidemic going on in the United States right now.
Please note, I may sell my Cara Therapeutics, Inc. shares at anytime, depending on market/technical signals. My general upside target is $15.00 near-term.
Gareth Soloway
InTheMoneyStocks
Please note, I may sell my Cara Therapeutics, Inc. shares at anytime, depending on market/technical signals. My general upside target is $15.00 near-term.
Gareth Soloway
InTheMoneyStocks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: remo