Skip to content
S&P 5007,818.93up +0.58%Nasdaq27,599.89up +0.45%Dow51,521.28up +0.49%DAX25,449.19up +0.77%GBP/USD1.3251down −0.18%EUR/GBP0.8479down −0.01%Brent101.35up +0.77%Gold4,169.9down −0.41%Bitcoin83,720down −2.13%Prices at 03:27
ChartsView

Marks & Spencer

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #11517 by Count
Replied by Count on topic Marks & Spencer
Wish I was in but missed the boat I'm afraid, great tip though! :)
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Count.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ronnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #11515 by ronnie
Replied by ronnie on topic Marks & Spencer
Gapped up again today, anyone in this one?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Libero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #11502 by ronnie
Replied by ronnie on topic Marks & Spencer
Gapped up today, 123 low breakout...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Libero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #11007 by redchilly
Replied by redchilly on topic Marks & Spencer
Double Bottom
I have order to open long tomorrow @ 442 with a SL below 426

Daily


Weekly
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trendfriend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #10253 by longterm_view
Replied by longterm_view on topic Marks & Spencer
Ronnie,

As far as I was aware, it hit its target already. I'm out of this now. Profit made. :)

I traded this as below.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21384991/Mar...0PLC%20%28DFB%29.png

Perhaps i did it wrong. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ronnie, Stevo999

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #10252 by ronnie
Replied by ronnie on topic Marks & Spencer
123 low breakout today...anyone in this?


dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4899609/MKS09052014.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stevo999

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: remo
Powered by Kunena Forum
Use the arrow keys to move and Enter to openSearch every page

Share tips