Skip to content
S&P 5007,818.93up +0.58%Nasdaq27,599.89up +0.45%Dow51,521.28up +0.49%DAX25,449.19up +0.77%GBP/USD1.3251down −0.18%EUR/GBP0.8478down −0.02%Brent101.41up +0.83%Gold4,174.1down −0.31%Bitcoin83,844down −1.99%Prices at 03:54
ChartsView
Supports and Resistances
Please create individual Topics per Share.
Only one share at a time please.

S & R for TSCO

More
13 years 10 months ago #2221 by Geela
Replied by Geela on topic S & R for TSCO
Watching Tescos again today as their results came out today - I have a question and that is since they broke through 335.5 which was a major resistance does this then become major support for them? DOes it also mean they are likely to head higher because they have broken through... Thanks G

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #1517 by Geela
Replied by Geela on topic S & R for TSCO
Thanks Diver and Remo, I thought 310 was support so will keep an eye on it around there. I appreciate you answering my request so quickly. I feel more confident and it's looking like I may have a profitable trade. Geela

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #1514 by remo
Replied by remo on topic S & R for TSCO


support,,310.5,,310(trendline),,306.4,,300,,294.5
resistance 321.35(gap),,326.5,,329.65,,335.5(strong)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geela

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #1508 by diver993
Replied by diver993 on topic S & R for TSCO
314; 310; 306/7;295
The following user(s) said Thank You: remo, Geela

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #1505 by Geela
S & R for TSCO was created by Geela
It has dropped today and I wonder if 316 is still support? What is the next support - still 306?
Thanks Geela

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: remo
Powered by Kunena Forum
Use the arrow keys to move and Enter to openSearch every page

Share tips