Skip to content
S&P 5007,818.93up +0.58%Nasdaq27,599.89up +0.45%Dow51,521.28up +0.49%DAX25,449.19up +0.77%GBP/USD1.3261down −0.11%EUR/GBP0.8481up +0.01%Brent101.62up +1.03%Gold4,180.4down −0.16%Bitcoin85,383down −0.19%Prices at 02:18
ChartsView
Supports and Resistances
Please create individual Topics per Share.
Only one share at a time please.

What is good free charting software?

More
8 years 10 months ago #15058 by jensenbreck
Hi guys,

What is good free charting software to use for beginner. I have been using IncredibleCharts for some time. While I like its simplicity and convenience, not being able to see price/data at the end of the trading day is seriously bothering me. Is there anything similar to this software that I can keep my drawings and watchlists on it? I am after just a simple software like IC nothing serious

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
www.aussiestockforums.com/threads/what-i...-software.28306/7854


explainer video

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: remo
Powered by Kunena Forum
Use the arrow keys to move and Enter to openSearch every page

Share tips