Skip to content
S&P 5007,818.93up +0.58%Nasdaq27,599.89up +0.45%Dow51,521.28up +0.49%DAX25,449.19up +0.77%GBP/USD1.3261down −0.11%EUR/GBP0.8481up +0.01%Brent101.62up +1.03%Gold4,180.4down −0.16%Bitcoin85,383down −0.19%Prices at 02:18
ChartsView
Supports and Resistances
Please create individual Topics per Share.
Only one share at a time please.

PLE (Plethora) Support and resistance wanted

More
12 years 11 months ago #8590 by remo
sorry for the delay .Missed this post... :ohmy: :ohmy:

support...16.75,,15.25,,11.5,,9,75
resistance...21,,29,,35.5,,47.5

I had to use daily and weekly charts to get the supports as its a penny share thats volatile ;) ;)


dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4899609/ple6thnov.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: on greenhill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #8586 by on greenhill
Hi remo,

I have PLEs. I wonder whether you could kindly have a look if you have a bit free time. I be would very appreciated about the support and resistance related its historical data.

If you are busy and no time, that's fine.

Many thanks for SOLG's Support and Resistance figures a few days back.

on greenhill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: remo
Powered by Kunena Forum
Use the arrow keys to move and Enter to openSearch every page

Share tips