Skip to content
S&P 5007,818.93up +0.58%Nasdaq27,599.89up +0.45%Dow51,521.28up +0.49%DAX25,449.19up +0.77%GBP/USD1.3261down −0.11%EUR/GBP0.8481up +0.01%Brent101.62up +1.03%Gold4,180.4down −0.16%Bitcoin85,383down −0.19%Prices at 02:18
ChartsView

Natural Gas

More
1 year 10 months ago #18206 by remo
Replied by remo on topic Natural Gas
Natural gas is currently at strong support.
stops should be below 3000
The following user(s) said Thank You: not-just-anytradr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #18134 by remo
Replied by remo on topic Natural Gas
Looks great
The following user(s) said Thank You: not-just-anytradr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #18121 by remo
Replied by remo on topic Natural Gas
Take a look at Natural gas. This one may be about to breakout as had a 123 low formation and a moving average cross over from 20/50, also a Bollinger band breakout. So looks like trend changing to upwards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #17052 by frankarmes
Replied by frankarmes on topic Natural Gas
The chart is surprisingly stable, and it doesn't look so good in many countries. Not so long ago, I decided to try my hand at selling currency and gold because I didn't have enough money to earn and I noticed that it's much easier to trade currency since you can follow its updates in the counter every second. On the platform fondex.com I was given a few lessons so that I understood the meaning of the work and began to buy currency (I want to note that not stocks!). During the week I managed to earn $800 and I think to continue working in this area and develop.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by frankarmes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #16215 by madmaxx
Replied by madmaxx on topic Natural Gas
Possible inside bar and island gap reversal on weekly chart,
trendfriend, good call with breaking lower for support

Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by madmaxx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trendfriend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #16203 by Trendfriend
Replied by Trendfriend on topic Natural Gas
great spot!
did the support hold?? i think it will break down imvho...
The last 3 lows 2009, 2013 and 2016 are lower lows....

i cna't get a chart up myself on this, but if you draw a trendline along those 3 lows....i think that's where it will find support imvho....but hey... wdik :lol:

atb, wdik, dyor,
trendfriend :)
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Trendfriend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: remo
Powered by Kunena Forum
Use the arrow keys to move and Enter to openSearch every page

Share tips