- Posts: 154
- Thank you received: 119
Electric companies /Hydrogen ,,,,,green companies
4 years 10 months ago #17748
by MRA4
Replied by MRA4 on topic Electric companies /Hydrogen ,,,,,green companies
There's also
Lcid-Lucid Group
Rvin-Rivian automotive
Lcid-Lucid Group
Rvin-Rivian automotive
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 10 months ago #17743
by remo
Electric companies /Hydrogen ,,,,,green companies was created by remo
These are my current electric companies that I hold…ie…EV Related
Blink charging
Nio Inc ADR
Decarboniszation plus acquisition corporation 111
Romeo Power
Fisker
Quantumscape
Hydrogen Plays,
Powerhouse energy
Eqtec
Please let me know if I have any dodgy ones…lol….
These are meant for long term but have been trying to trade in and out a few times…
Blink charging
Nio Inc ADR
Decarboniszation plus acquisition corporation 111
Romeo Power
Fisker
Quantumscape
Hydrogen Plays,
Powerhouse energy
Eqtec
Please let me know if I have any dodgy ones…lol….
These are meant for long term but have been trying to trade in and out a few times…
The following user(s) said Thank You: MRA4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: remo