Skip to content
S&P 5007,818.93up +0.58%Nasdaq27,599.89up +0.45%Dow51,521.28up +0.49%DAX25,449.19up +0.77%GBP/USD1.3261down −0.11%EUR/GBP0.8479down −0.01%Brent101.74up +1.15%Gold4,180.5down −0.16%Bitcoin85,321down −0.26%Prices at 02:26
ChartsView

Pivot Points

More
13 years 10 months ago #2171 by followNev
Pivot Points was created by followNev
HELP! could some one cleverer than me work out a way to get Floor Pivot Points onto a MS12 chart.
Preferably lines that close at the end of play and don't join up creating the contour maps that I currently get when I code it myself.
If some one is clever and can do this, could I trouble you also for a horizontal line for the opening daily price, which re-draws daily.
I have a system that works on MT4 , would love to know if it works with Stocks / Shares etc. just need a couple of indicators to help with the backtesting.
Cheers.

Nev

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: remo
Powered by Kunena Forum
Use the arrow keys to move and Enter to openSearch every page

Share tips