Skip to content
S&P 5007,818.93up +0.58%Nasdaq27,599.89up +0.45%Dow51,521.28up +0.49%DAX25,449.19up +0.77%GBP/USD1.3256down −0.14%EUR/GBP0.8478down −0.02%Brent101.64up +1.05%Gold4,175.0down −0.29%Bitcoin83,944down −1.87%Prices at 03:02
ChartsView

Qatar backs Glencore/Xstrata merger

More
13 years 10 months ago #1541 by annes goal
Thanks for pointing that out Paitech - I only read it this morning on my newsfeed and the details on the page I read say the information was updated: "15 November 2012 Last updated at 21:43" - only 8 hours before I read it - your source must be super fast!!

Happy days

Anne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #1540 by Paitech
annes goal,
This is more than 30 hrs old news..
pls see xta board, I have posted it there a day ago.


ta
G

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #1539 by annes goal
Maybe we'll see some positive activity in XTA today?

Here's hoping!

www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-20351576
The following user(s) said Thank You: Libero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: remo
Powered by Kunena Forum
Use the arrow keys to move and Enter to openSearch every page

Share tips