Skip to content
S&P 5007,818.93up +0.58%Nasdaq27,599.89up +0.45%Dow51,521.28up +0.49%DAX25,449.19up +0.77%GBP/USD1.3252down −0.17%EUR/GBP0.8479down −0.01%Brent101.44up +0.86%Gold4,170.3down −0.40%Bitcoin83,856down −1.98%Prices at 03:31
ChartsView

NZD CHF

More
13 years 6 months ago #5178 by redchilly
Replied by redchilly on topic NZD CHF
Bounced from breakout point at 0.7887
Long now finally on this @ .7920
SL is below 0.7886

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5164 by redchilly
Replied by redchilly on topic NZD CHF
After the confirmed breakout this is re-testing the 0.7886 area
Still dont have any position but will try and jump in on the next move up
will wait for a bullish candlestick formation :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: remo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4931 by redchilly
Replied by redchilly on topic NZD CHF
BR, For a confirmed breakout it has to close above previous high which is 0.7886

Today's Inside Bar - is it a buy or a sell signal (as its near a strong resistance)?

I will wait for a close above 0.7886 and then enter on an Inside bar or look for an entry based on hourly chart

I will look for an entry with least possible risk and will wait patiently until I get one with some clear signal on the chart

It can still go towards 0.7770 area towards the rising trend line

I don't have a position but if I do then I will post a live chart with a reason behind the trade

Good Luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: remo, Broad-rock, Libero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4930 by Broad-rock
Replied by Broad-rock on topic NZD CHF
Well RC you got the inside bar today, so is it time to dip the toe and/or
wait for possible retest of the 7800 area?

dl.dropbox.com/u/43650856/NZD%20CHF%20-%...y%2022nd%20March.htm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4908 by redchilly
Replied by redchilly on topic NZD CHF
This has finally broken out
I will enter on the next pullback or look for an inside bar for an entry :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: remo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #4571 by redchilly
Replied by redchilly on topic NZD CHF
This is in my watchlist... I will wait for a break above the horizontal trendline and then enter on the first pullback...I will post a chart as we go along :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: remo, Broad-rock

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: remo
Powered by Kunena Forum
Use the arrow keys to move and Enter to openSearch every page

Share tips