Skip to content
S&P 5007,818.93up +0.58%Nasdaq27,599.89up +0.45%Dow51,521.28up +0.49%DAX25,449.19up +0.77%GBP/USD1.3256down −0.14%EUR/GBP0.8478down −0.02%Brent101.64up +1.05%Gold4,175.0down −0.29%Bitcoin83,944down −1.87%Prices at 03:02
ChartsView

Gbp/Aed

More
11 years 6 months ago #12191 by Libero
Replied by Libero on topic Gbp/Aed
CoolJazz,

The GCC nations tend to peg their currencies to the USD, so you may look at Cable rates as a good indicator.

I visited Qatar a few years ago to on behalf of HM's Govt and I found that every currency kiosk was fixed - in that the USD rate is tied to their currency.

I was then told that this is the same for all the GCC. I guess that's what they mean by the Petro-Dollar :D

Enjoy your hols!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cooljazz, Trendfriend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #12190 by cooljazz
Gbp/Aed was created by cooljazz
can anyone tell me where this is heading on holiday for a few weeks..ty :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: remo
Powered by Kunena Forum
Use the arrow keys to move and Enter to openSearch every page

Share tips