Skip to content
S&P 5007,818.93up +0.58%Nasdaq27,599.89up +0.45%Dow51,521.28up +0.49%DAX25,449.19up +0.77%GBP/USD1.3252down −0.17%EUR/GBP0.8479down −0.01%Brent101.44up +0.86%Gold4,170.3down −0.40%Bitcoin83,856down −1.98%Prices at 03:31
ChartsView

Expiry of membership

More
13 years 8 months ago #3396 by Shotry
Replied by Shotry on topic Expiry of membership
Thanks Remo, not I'm not exactly 'on fire' at the moment so it's a relief even if it's just a small one!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3394 by remo
Replied by remo on topic Expiry of membership
Its from my test site.
I think
Every time I install the website to a different website it seems to use old infomation .
So please ignor.
Im testing servers out.
Only time you need to worry is if you cant access this website.
Remo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shotry, Monkeyz, brute33

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #3392 by ronnie
Replied by ronnie on topic Expiry of membership
Hi guys,

Please ignore the email, it looks like a system fault.

sorry for any inconvenience.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by ronnie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MaxinesDad, brute33, crossed digits

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3391 by omegaman3
Replied by omegaman3 on topic Expiry of membership
I have just got one too and I paid for an annual membership 3 months ago, looks like a 'glitch', I have emailed support so I expect it will get sorted asap.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3390 by Shotry
Expiry of membership was created by Shotry
Hey Remo, I thought the original invitation was for 1 year for contributors? I just got a message saying my subscription has expired?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: remo
Powered by Kunena Forum
Use the arrow keys to move and Enter to openSearch every page

Share tips